If you have a “to-do” list that is giving you nightmares, you are at a loss as to where to start or simply do not have the time, we are here to help. We understand that long distance property management can be a challenge. All the usual issues are compounded by language difficulties, finding the right people to work with and sourcing what you need.
With Pangea, we take all of this off your plate to ensure that your property is completely cared for. We have many years of experience in all aspects of property management and can offer you a professional, pro-active service that helps to remove the stress of owning a home or property overseas. We pride ourselves in being responsive, reliable and honest in our approach and these core values transcend our business.
What are the benefits?
Protect your investment. Our proactive, pre-emptive approach keeps a close guard on your property. We carry out the regular checks and maintenance that keeps it in superb condition and spots potential concerns before they become major problems.
Enjoy your holidays
A holiday home is to be enjoyed. With time a constant constraint, make sure that your visit to the Alps is spent doing what you want to do – having fun. We ensure that your property is ready and waiting for you to make the most of your precious time away. Our goal is to maximize the value and minimize the expense of your home, managing your property as if it were our own with our skilled workforce and reliable professionals on hand for all your property management needs
Pangea has been operating since 2009, when our team formed to combine their years of experience in the industry. We have developed a strong and reliable network of local trades and professionals based on our trusted reputation. We are considered a responsible and well respected business within the Chamonix community with a proven track record in customer satisfaction. We are a small company with big ideas but we choose to keep our client portfolio small and selective. This allows us, as owners of the business, to stay actively involved with you in the day to day management of your property and remain available at all-times.
Services we can include:
- Administrative assistance Setting up your utility bills, choosing an internet provider, dealing with French authorities and taxes or corresponding in French during the purchase of your home. We are used to dealing with these tasks and much more. We can assist with any of your administrative needs.
- Property maintenance Our pro-active approach and firm belief in preventative maintenance will save you time and money and provide you with peace of mind in your home. Prevention is better than a cure, which is why we offer a planned preventative maintenance service to all our clients. Scheduled visits to your property at regular intervals will ensure everything is working efficiently. We check for signs of wear and tear that without intervention could lead to greater expense or inconvenient breakdown. Maintaining your property this way is more cost effective over time as it avoids the need for costly emergency call outs. From tightening up loose cupboards to an entire redecoration, our maintenance team are on hand to help you. Our skilled workforce and reliable professionals can fulfil all your property management needs
- Inclement weather checks The seasonal extremes of life in the mountains can sometimes be detrimental to your property. In cases of severe rain, wind, cold or snow, we are on hand to keep an eye on your home. We can increase the frequency of visits during risky periods (extreme cold spells or violent storms) to ensure everything remains in working order.
- Emergency response management Having a secured property is crucial. We can be on-call for security calls from your house alarms to help coordinate security visits or emergency service response.
- Punctual property checks Regular property checks are essential, both from a practical and insurance perspective. Most insurance policies stipulate that properties must not remain unoccupied for extended periods of time. We will ensure regular visits are made to your property, checking all is in order and providing you with complete peace of mind.
- Plumbing & electrical services Our skilled workforce of reliable professionals is on hand to service all your plumbing and electrical requirements. From a leaky tap to a blown fuse, our local, fully insured tradesmen can assist with all interventions, large or small.
- Personalized housekeeping service Our experienced team of housekeepers are available to provide a bespoke service tailored to your needs. We go the extra mile that offers more than just a standard cleaning service.
- Linen laundering Make the most of your days here and let us deal with your laundry and linen requirements. Our services can be tailored to accommodate owner’s linen for their own stays or a hired solution for guest stays and rentals.
- Fridge filling Never turn up to an empty fridge again. From a small shop to provide bare-essentials to a fridge filled to the brim with Savoyard treats, we can keep you well stocked for your stay in the mountains.
- Gas / fuel / wood deliveries We make sure your home fires never run low. We monitor fuel and wood supplies through our regular checks and re-order on your approval; all at the most attractive prices the region has on offer. Wood deliveries can be arranged and conveniently stacked in readiness for the winter season ahead.
- Boiler maintenance Regularly maintaining your boiler is more cost effective over time as it avoids the needs for costly emergency call outs. We undertake boiler maintenance on a yearly basis via our team of professionals and ensure your boiler is in top condition, complies with your insurance requirements and offers the most cost effective levels of fuel consumption.
- Chimney sweeping Ensuring your chimney is kept clean is essential. We arrange for annual inspections with our team of professionals, ensuring your home insurance remains valid and providing you with the peace of mind that your home fires will continue to burn safely.
- Heating management The seasons change quickly here so it is important to keep your property warm and secure at all-times. We are on hand to regulate your heating, turning it up prior to cold spells and down when the winter snows depart. Rest assured that your home is safe whatever the weather conditions.
- Spa / hammam / pool maintenance Punctual sanitising visits, opening and closing of spas, pools and hammams. Our expert team of professionals are on hand to ensure they stay in prime working condition, safe for you and your guests to enjoy and running efficiently for many years to come.
- Gardening From mountain meadows to manicured lawns, we can help you to maximise your outdoor space in the mountains. Lawn mowing, planting or simply watering a window box, our teams are available to cover all your gardening requirements.
- Vehicle management (for French registered vehicles) If you own a vehicle or are planning to buy and leave one here, you need to consider its management. We can help you to register it, manage servicing and repairs, organise insurances and help to keep it running regularly during your times away. We have an extensive network of mechanics who can keep it in tip top condition, arrange seasonal tyre fitting and undertake repairs as necessary.
- Manage & represent you with your co-property If your property is part of a co-ownership there are often meetings to attend and actions to be undertaken. We can help you understand the workings of the co-property, translate all documents and be your voice for the annual meetings. It is important to stay up to date on the workings of your co-property and we are here to help you do just that.
- Mail & post box management We monitor your post box for you and treat important mails on your behalf should any action be required. We also filter junk mail to prevent your post box overflowing and alerting unwanted attention to a vacant property.
- Solving the unexpected If you are facing a situation that you simply do not know how to resolve, let us help you. During our years of operation, we have helped many owners get to the bottom of complex issues; big or small. We relish the challenge of problem solving and as our clients will testify, we don’t give up until it is resolved.